€1,151.28 ex. VAT
• All-in-one box; EA602 comes with USB cradle and power supply
• All-in-one function: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 8MP Camera
• Industrial grade: 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor with Android 7.1 OS
• Suitable for any mobile worker: 2G / 3G / LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.1
• Enhanced security by preventing 3rd party data collection (without GMS)
• Rechargeable and swappable 4000mAh battery
• 5” HD display. Ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves and supports wet resistance)
• Rugged: Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3, IP65 rated and 5-foot drop specification
• Dual scanning buttons (left and right side) and programmable key
• Supported MDM software solutions: SOTI, 12Manage and MoboLink
• Warranty: 1 year
The Unitech EA602 (Android) is a rugged 5” mobile enterprise computer combining strong features with powerful data collection. The EA602 provides convenient connectivity, reading capabilities, and enhances the service level for a variety of vertical applications within the retail, transport, logistics, and field service sectors.
Powerful Data Collection
Equipped with a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor and running on the Android 7.1 operating system, makes this device suitable for data intensive applications in highly mobile environments. Mobile workers can easily accelerate their workflow as this device is equipped with a 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and supports an additional microSD expansion (up to 32GB storage capacity).
• • •
The EA602 offers an integrated 2D scanning capability, as well as an integrated HF/NFC RFID reader/writer, GPS, and a high resolution 8.0 MP camera.
Holding a 4000mAh removable battery the EA602 provides continuous usage time without needing to worry about running out of juice. This device offers everything you’ll need. By supporting a PSAM slot, the EA602 meets the requirements of financial institutions and government agencies.
Enjoy the fastest data speeds out there with the integrated Bluetooth 4.1, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and 4G connectivity. This device is truly an excellent mobility device and improves job efficiency at a competitive price!
• • •
Capable of withstanding multiple 5-foot drops to concrete and IP65 rated against water and dust, the EA602 is a tough and rugged device. The POGO PIN prolongs life span and durability and offers quick and non-intrusive charging.